The CGCA is run by a GENERAL COMMITTEE which is elected each year at the AGM.
DEPARTMENTAL REPRESENTATIVES are members of the General Committee. If you wish to stand
for a Departmental Representative post please send an email to the Honorary Secretary:
In the email please identify your year and Department (e.g. Civil, 91 - 95)
There are two DEPARTMENTAL REPRESENTATIVE posts per Department in which ACGI is
awarded. (See current list to the left). A representative is responsible for all interactions with a
College Department, including with alumni, students, staff, and departmental managment team
and for encouraging alumni to join CGCA / be active in CGCA.
INTERESTED? You must be a member of CGCA. Join online and then send that email!
DEPARTMENTS in which
ACGI is awarded:
• Be a member of the CGCA General Committee.
• Establish and maintain a network of members who are alumni of the Department.
• Encourage alumni of the Department to become members of CGCA.
• Encourage members of CGCA to be active in CGCA / attend events.
• Establish links to current students, in particular the Departmental Society, and work with
students to arrange one Departmental event per year.
• Jointly with other Departmental Representatives, and working with Departments and students,
arrange a Faculty wide event each year.
• Make applications for CGCA funding for Departmental activities to the Executive Committee.
• Establish links with the Deparmental Management Team and facilitate alumni input and
involvement in the Department.